Check availability at our primary site at www.NewtsGames.com.
These collectible, Limited Edition playing cards feature not only fun “buckeye” facts about the State of Ohio, places to view buckeye trees and buckeye history, but they take a look at the natural side of buckeyes. It’s a great way for folks in other states to find out why Ohioans are called ‘BUCKEYES”. Likewise, it’s a great way for an Ohioan to celebrate it’s legacy.
Here is some of what you’ll learn in this deck…
– Seven of Hearts – How to plant a buckeye tree?
– King of Clubs – How many species of buckeyes there are in North America?
– Five of Diamonds – Who was the first person called a buckeye back in 1788?
– Five of Hearts – How to make buckeye candy?
– Ace of Spades – Where the largest Ohio Buckeye tree is in Ohio.
– Ten of Diamonds – When did OSU adopt the “buckeye” as its mascot?
– Queen of Hearts – Who wore buckeye necklaces BEFORE OSU fans?
– King of Diamonds – How in the world did a buckeye get its name?
– Ace of Daimonds – Which president used buckeyes in his presidential campaign?
The card back features original artwork from Debbie Chapman of Chapman Designs. You can view the card back design by clicking on the small image to the left.
Be sure to buy 2 decks of these LIMITED EDITION playing cards. One deck to play with, read and learn more about buckeyes, and the other deck to store away and collect.